We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the principles of processing your personal data by us and cookies, which are used by the Co w Sierści Piszczy website. This information has been prepared taking into account the GDPR, i.e. the general data protection regulation.
Personal data administrator ( "Administrator ")
Dominik Zając, an entrepreneur running a business under the name Co w Sierści Piszczy Dominik Zając, entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity kept by the minister competent for economy and keeping the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP 8992527009, REGON number 147307776, ul. Karola Linneusza 11/39, 03-489 Warsaw
Personal data and privacy
If you intend to set up a User Account and use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data. Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the functioning of the Co w Sierści Piszczy website and the provision of services offered.
Purpose of processing
Depending on what you decide to do, it could be:
- provision of services offered on the Co w Sierści Piszczy website,
- fulfillment of your orders,
- direct marketing of the services offered, other than the newsletter,
- sending the newsletter.
The basis for processing
- a sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR),
- our legal obligation, e.g. related to accounting (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c GDPR),
- Your consent expressed on the Co w Sierści Piszczy website - if you decide to express it (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a GDPR),
- contract for the provision of services or actions taken at your request to conclude it (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR),
- our legitimate interest in the processing of data for the purpose of establishing, investigating or defending any possible
claims (Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR),
- our legitimate interest (art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR) consisting in:
- conducting direct marketing,
- data processing for analytical and statistical purposes,
- customer satisfaction survey.
- voluntary, but in some cases it may be necessary to conclude a contract.
The effect of not providing data
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- no possibility to register on the Co w Sierści Piszczy website,
- no possibility to use the services on the Co w Sierści Piszczy website,
- no possibility to make purchases on the Co w Sierści Piszczy website,
- no possibility to receive information about promotions or special offers offered on the Co w Sierści Piszczy website,
- not being able to receive product suggestions that you may be interested in.
Possibility to withdraw consent
The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
Posting content on the Co w Sierści Piszczy website
If you decide to leave a comment on the Co w Sierści Piszczy website, its content and some of your data, such as:
- last name,
will be visible to other users.
As part of the Co w Sierści Piszczy website, we can automatically adjust certain content to your needs, i.e. perform profiling using your personal data. This profiling consists primarily in the automatic assessment of what products or services you may be interested in, based on your previous activities, and displaying advertisements for products or services profiled in this way. The profiling we carry out does not result in making decisions that have legal effects on you or affect you in a similarly significant way.
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, i.e. until:
- the legal obligation that obliges us to process your data will cease to bind us,
- the possibility of establishing, investigating or defending any claims related to the contract concluded by the Co w Sierści Piszczy party by the parties will cease,
- you will withdraw your consent to the processing of data, if it was its basis,
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing, including profiling.
- depending on what is applicable in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection with an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- correct them,
- processing restrictions,
- transferring data to another administrator.
And also the law
object at any time to the processing of your data:
- for reasons related to your particular situation - in relation to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR (i.e. on legitimate interests pursued by the administrator), including profiling based on these provisions - if applicable,
- if personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Please contact us if you want to exercise your rights. If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The Co w Sierści Piszczy website, like most websites, uses the so-called. cookies (cookies). These files:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, telephone, etc.),
- enable you, m.in., use of all functions of the Co w Sierści Piszczy website,
- do not change the settings of your device.
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies,
On the Co w Sierści Piszczy website, cookies are used for the following purposes:
- remembering information about your session,
- sharing the functions of the Co w Sierści Piszczy website.
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use your browser's help file. You can read the information on this subject by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, relevant tips can be found on the following subpages, depending on the browser you use:
- Internet Explorer / Microsoft Edge.
More information about cookies can be found on Wikipedia.
External services / recipients of data
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- the entity delivering the goods,
- payment provider,
- social media,
- accounting office,
- a software provider that facilitates running a business (e.g. accounting software),
- hosting provider,
- an entity facilitating the optimization of the Co w Sierści Piszczy website,
- an entity that provides us with statistical services,
- people cooperating with us on the basis of civil law contracts, supporting our current activity,
- the entity providing us with technical support,
- an entity providing a mailing system,
- an entity providing marketing services,
- software provider needed to run an online store,
- other users of the Co w Sierści Piszczy website - in relation to your data published in connection with adding a comment on the Co w Sierści Piszczy website,
- relevant public authorities to the extent that we are required to provide them with data.
Contact with the administrator