How can I help my cat gain weight?
How can I help my cat achieve the right weight?
Maintaining a healthy weight for your cat is very important. If you think your favorite is overweight, these few tips will help him lose weight.
- Eliminate all table scraps from your cat's diet that your family can use to feed him.
- Limit the number of treats you reward your Cat with. These are usually extra calories that go beyond his balanced diet. Too frequent snacking can also kill your appetite for the right meals full of nutrients. Remember that extra delicacies should not exceed 10% of your favorite's daily caloric requirement. If you feed him with delicacies, be sure to reduce the amount of remaining food accordingly.
- Provide your Favorite with a daily dose of activity and extra fun.
- Do not fill a cat bowl with food every time the cat gasps or runs to the refrigerator.
- Don't overdo it with treats.
- To praise the Cat, try to find better ways than rewarding him with crisps or other snacks.
We hope you find these tips helpful!